mr-vampy

Default Boiler servicing

Hi,

Anyone here heard of a combi boiler made by Lamborghini? Yes, this is the
same Lamborghini that makes the cars. Is it easy or difficult to get parts
for servicing. It hasn't been looked at since it was installed 2 years ago.
Two of the Corgi registered installers that I know and asked have never
heard of them, apart from the cars, that is. And whoever installed it, I
doubt they were Corgi registered. The pipework is all over the place. They
didn't leave a receipt or a certificate to say that it has been installed to
a standard. Tried phoning him, but would not answer. Sounds dodgy doesn't
it?
One of the installers said he will have a look at the end of next week.
If you guys know anything, I would really appreciate any info and advice,
and I will report it back to my friend's parents who has the boiler.
Thanks in advance

mr-vampy

John

"mr-vampy" wrote in message
[...]

I'd suggest you start searching now for contact with the manufacturer, with
a view to obtaining a copy of the installation and service leaflets for the
model you have.
Your boiler could be "simple" but again it could be sophisticated with
unusual parts and settings so the guy who looks at it can verify the
compliance with manufacturers specifications and check the safe and
effective operation.
I've not come across this one so can't help further I'm afraid.

Jeff

"mr-vampy" wrote in message
[...]

It is / was the same company as makes the cars
a brief search with google resulted in this :-

http://www.lamborghinicalor.it/jsps/...LAM B00001732

Regards Jeff

Ed Sirett

On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:54:46 +0000, John wrote:

"mr-vampy" wrote in message
[...]

Is it CE marked and/or got a GC number?

RedOnRed

They certainly know how to diversify.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
mr-vampy wrote:
Anyone here heard of a combi boiler made by Lamborghini? Yes, this is the
same Lamborghini that makes the cars.

They were best known really for their tractors. Their then owner was so
disappointed with his Ferrari's reliability he decided to make a
competitor.

--
*Why isn't there a special name for the back of your knee?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Boiler TP valve problems? Linc Vannah Home Repair 9 May 8th 04 02:20 AM
DIY boiler servicing peak man UK diy 17 April 16th 04 09:53 AM
Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM