John

"mr-vampy" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone here heard of a combi boiler made by Lamborghini? Yes, this is the
same Lamborghini that makes the cars. Is it easy or difficult to get
parts
for servicing. It hasn't been looked at since it was installed 2 years
ago.
Two of the Corgi registered installers that I know and asked have never
heard of them, apart from the cars, that is. And whoever installed it, I
doubt they were Corgi registered. The pipework is all over the place.
They
didn't leave a receipt or a certificate to say that it has been installed
a standard. Tried phoning him, but would not answer. Sounds dodgy
doesn't
it?
One of the installers said he will have a look at the end of next week.
If you guys know anything, I would really appreciate any info and advice,
and I will report it back to my friend's parents who has the boiler.
Thanks in advance

I'd suggest you start searching now for contact with the manufacturer, with
a view to obtaining a copy of the installation and service leaflets for the
model you have.
Your boiler could be "simple" but again it could be sophisticated with
unusual parts and settings so the guy who looks at it can verify the
compliance with manufacturers specifications and check the safe and
effective operation.
I've not come across this one so can't help further I'm afraid.