Sleeker GT Phwoar

Default Any suggestions where to get brass barbed fittings?

Looking for a push on barb at one end, and a threaded connector at the
other.

Most of the places I've found have been either trade suppliers or us
sites recommending places like Home Depot.

I'm looking at connecting 6mm silicon vacuum hose to a barbed connector
to be screwed into a brass or aluminium T-piece.

Also looking for a source of small coil springs that would fit inside
the T piece too.

Plan is to assemble a small manual boost controller for a turbo car
application, using a knurled allan cap bolt and locknut to adjust the
boost.
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
mike

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote in message
t...
Looking for a push on barb at one end, and a threaded connector at the
other.

Most of the places I've found have been either trade suppliers or us
sites recommending places like Home Depot.

I'm looking at connecting 6mm silicon vacuum hose to a barbed connector
to be screwed into a brass or aluminium T-piece.

Also looking for a source of small coil springs that would fit inside
the T piece too.

Plan is to assemble a small manual boost controller for a turbo car
application, using a knurled allan cap bolt and locknut to adjust the
boost.
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Try http://www.thorite.co.uk/ or maybe http://rswww.com/

Sleeker GT Phwoar

In article ,
says...
Try
http://www.thorite.co.uk/ or maybe http://rswww.com/

I had a look at RSwww before. They had something that might work,
couldn't find anything in stock at Thorite though.
--
Carl Robson
"Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf"
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
raden

In message , Sleeker GT
Phwoar writes
Looking for a push on barb at one end, and a threaded connector at the
other.

That first got me thinking garden hose connector, but 6mm would be a bit
dolls house

What thread size ?

Sounds like a DIY job if you have a lathe

On second thoughts, a company which sells parts for compressors. If you
specify your requirement a bit more precisely, there's one round the
corner from my factory, I can go and see what they have

--
geoff