Need Advice !!!

Default Whirlpool Condensor Dryer - No Heat AWZ- 541

I wonder if any one can adivse me please !!

Our Whirlpool Condensor Dryer, has stopped producing any heat , even
though it runs ok, just wont dry anything.

It is about 5 years old.

Could it be the Element or the Thermostat ?

How can you tell ?

And what is the procedure to replace ?

Regards,

Phil

Lee

Need Advice !!! wrote:
I wonder if any one can adivse me please !!

Our Whirlpool Condensor Dryer, has stopped producing any heat , even
though it runs ok, just wont dry anything.

It is about 5 years old.

Could it be the Element or the Thermostat ?

How can you tell ?

And what is the procedure to replace ?

Regards,

Phil

Does the dryer have a overheat reset button at the back, I have had similar
problems in the past with my dryer and a click of the button got it working
again.

HTH
Lee

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 12/05/2005
Tested on: 15/05/2005 08:14:34

househusband

I had one of these machines, it has a reset switch under the lid.

Normally trips if it overheats, or if the door is opened before it has
cooled so i was told .

I was going to drill a small hole and in the lid whilst it was off at
the area the switch was underneath , cover it with a piece of tape,
that way , you wont need to remove the lid when it does it next time.