David Lang

Default Bargains at Makro

Hi All

Popped into Makro today. They have steel toe capped rigger boots @ £19:99
no vat.

Also saw a set of 10 SDS drill bits (9 + chisel) from JCB at £3:98! - yes
£3:98!

Thought it worth the money for the chisel!

Dave

nog

On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:40:55 GMT, David Lang wrote:

Hi All

Popped into Makro today. They have steel toe capped rigger boots @ ?19:99
no vat.

Also saw a set of 10 SDS drill bits (9 + chisel) from JCB at ?3:98! - yes
?3:98!

Thought it worth the money for the chisel!

And if you want a bargain drill to drive those SDS bits, take a look at
this from Focus DIY:

http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/21798

Unlikely to be the finest tool in the world but comes with a 2-year
guarantee [1] from Focus (it's their own brand) plus, until Wednesday, a
100-piece bit drill & screwdriver bit set thrown in for free.

[1] For ?29.99 I'll be satisfied with a two-year lifespan.
Dave Liquorice

On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:40:55 GMT, David Lang wrote:

Also saw a set of 10 SDS drill bits (9 + chisel) from JCB at =A33:98! =

- yes =A33:98!

Thought it worth the money for the chisel!

Are they made from ordinary toffee or hardened?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

David Lang

Hi Dave

Are they made from ordinary toffee or hardened?

Strangely, they appear to be made of a silvery substance! Haven't tried one
yet to be honest, but at that price if each manages one hole I'm probably in
front!

Dave

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lang
Hi Dave

Are they made from ordinary toffee or hardened?

Strangely, they appear to be made of a silvery substance! Haven't tried one
yet to be honest, but at that price if each manages one hole I'm probably in
front!

Dave
Hi Dave
thanks for the info ,them boots sound good for the price

nog
I always get in Focus once a week they do better specials/offers than B/Q