Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Martin Crook

Default wasps eating teak furniture

Wasps are turning the garden furniture into their nests! The problem is
that there are enough of them to make sitting/eating on the furniture rather
an unpleasant experience of late - does anyone have any ideas, we've tried
sprigs of herbs etc but to no effect, we would rather not use teak oil on
the furniture (prefer silvered look), I'm not sure if it would help in any
case.

Martin

Furniture design vintage carpentry [email protected] UK diy 2 June 1st 04 11:35 PM
Wasps - am I infested? Lobster UK diy 38 May 17th 04 02:01 PM
Woodworm / furniture beetle infestation - what to do? Z UK diy 22 March 8th 04 10:39 PM
BIG Wasps nest Sparks UK diy 25 October 19th 03 11:41 AM