Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
EC

Default "Which?" Book of Wiring and Lighting - Out Of Print Everywhere

A lot of people quote this book as really useful. I use this groups
archive together with a copy of the On-Site Guide and get on just fine.

However I would like a copy of this and Amazon reviews back up its good
standing. If it's so good why is it out of print?

Anyone have any insider info? Is it just being updated for the
harmonised wiring schemes?

Cheers.