urchaidh

EC wrote:
A lot of people quote this book as really useful. I use this groups
archive together with a copy of the On-Site Guide and get on just

fine.

I bought a copy through their website just two/three weeks ago. I'm
wiring a new kitchen and the level of detail, for me, was just about
right. I'd thoroughly recommend it.

There's a insert at the front which I think is about Part P and I can't
recall what it said about the harmonised wiring colours. I guess it
could be getting reprinted.

Or a more sinister/tongue in cheek note, perhaps they feel that with
Part P in force they can't give out some of the advice to DIYers that
they did prevoiusly and are quietly withdrawing it, or only selling it
to those of us lucky enough to live north of the border.

Order it and see what happens, dunno if it's dearer than on Amazon but
at least all the profits are going to the publishers (Which)

https://shop.which.net/shop/home/wiring.shtml