DIY Novice

Default Anybody know where I can get a corner microwave

something shaped like a triangle or curved at the back so it doesn't
take up as much space, cos we haven't got a huge amount of worktop
space anyway.Also don't have any suitable wall space to put it before
someone suggests this.
Thanks in advance.
Christian McArdle

something shaped like a triangle or curved at the back so it doesn't
take up as much space, cos we haven't got a huge amount of worktop
space anyway.Also don't have any suitable wall space to put it before
someone suggests this.

Not a cheap option by any means, but if you happen to refitting your kitchen
anyway, consider a built in combination oven to kill two birds with one
stone.

Christian.

DIY Novice wrote:
something shaped like a triangle or curved at the back so it doesn't
take up as much space, cos we haven't got a huge amount of worktop
space anyway.Also don't have any suitable wall space to put it before
someone suggests this.
Thanks in advance.

no such beast.

A combi cooker is the space saving option, it does both conventional
and nuke cooking. And, it does both at once, very nice.

If your kitchens so tiny you cant even get the smallest nuke in, its
often poss to put one or 2 items in adjoining rooms, bathroom, lounge,
under stairs, etc. Failing that, maybe its time to make a microwave
sized hole in an internal wall.

Failing that...... good god, is ita capsule hotel? Add a garden shed
on?

NT

Holly in France

On 14 Apr 2005 07:18:17 -0700, DIY Novice wrote:

something shaped like a triangle or curved at the back so it doesn't
take up as much space, cos we haven't got a huge amount of worktop
space anyway.Also don't have any suitable wall space to put it before
someone suggests this.
Thanks in advance.

No idea about corner models I'm afraid, but we have one mounted in a
special frame under the wall units so that it doesn't use up worktop space,
I wonder if something like that might be worth thinking about?
HRH

--
Holly, in France
Holiday home in Dordogne
Holly in France

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:32:54 +0100, Holly in France wrote:

HRH

Holly, in France

Arrgh and LOL, sorry, that should have been HTH, I'm getting ideas above my
station :-)