Alan J. Wylie

Default Tomorrow's specials at Netto - £29.99 Pneumatic Hammer Drill, and more

http://www.netto.co.uk/

http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/catalogue/catalogue.nsf/webActiveCataloguePages/1-1?opendocument&catid=1

1020W SDS-plus Pneumatic Hammer Drill[1] - £29.99
13 piece SDS-plus bit set - £ 6.99
900W 115mm (4.5") angle grinder - £ 9.99
Palm sander - £ 7.99
Jigsaw - £12.99
Laser Level - £12.99

Also chisel set, electrician's screwdriver/plier set, 12" quick clamp,
6 piece grinding disc set.

[1] 3 operation modes - presumably drill, hammer/drill, hammer only.

Payment FAQ:

--
Alan J. Wylie http://www.wylie.me.uk/
"Perfection [in design] is achieved not when there is nothing left to add,