Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mick Cant

Default Super 8 cine film to DVD

Hi all,

I have a collection of super 8 cine films (old family type)

That I would like to be able to put on DVD.

What I do not know where to get done is, recording from the film into
digital.

I do not have a video camera of any sort.

What I would like is to find a firm that would do the transferring then for
me to edit and record to DVD.

Any idea was to start?

Michael Cant