Junior Member

Default Boosting mains water

I've currently got bad flow rates and pressure from the mains. I do have 25mm blue plastic pipe. The water board are coming to investigate, but I fear there is nothing they will be able to do?

I have been considering a break tank and pump (http://www.arrowvalves.co.uk/productdetail.php?id=42). Does anyone know anything about these.

I want to boost pressure throughout the property, so garden watering and upstairs showering work as you would expect/hope.

I am also going to upgrade my Worcester 24i combi to a condenser (Worcester, Baxi, Glow Worm, Ferroli in that order chosen by flow rate at 35 C) Does anyone have any views for choosing or not choosing certain boilers?

Will these two upgrades (the boiler outputs ranging from 14-16 l/min) allow me to run a bath in less than 15-20 minutes and have a decent mixer shower?

Thanks

Alan