WillMore

Default Where can I find Menorah Candle fittings??

I have been asked to make a fused glass menorah.
Would anyone know where to find sterling candle holder attachments I could
insert into the holes?
Many thanks for any leads.
gglines

"WillMore" wrote in message
I have been asked to make a fused glass menorah.
Would anyone know where to find sterling candle holder attachments I could
insert into the holes?
Many thanks for any leads.

Search the internet for candle supplies or candle cups. Here's one example:
http://www.judaicartkits.com/catalog/candle_cups.htm

George