Joe Woods

Default Sharp Widescreen TV 66DW-18H wont turn on

Hi,

I have a Sharp widescreen 66DW-18H TV.

For some reason it wont properly turn on. I plug it in, press the power
button, and I can see it's trying to initialise (LEDs and speakers) but it
seems to fail to initialise the screen!

Anyone got any ideas?

--
Joe Woods )

James Sweet

"Joe Woods" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Sharp widescreen 66DW-18H TV.

For some reason it wont properly turn on. I plug it in, press the power
button, and I can see it's trying to initialise (LEDs and speakers) but it
seems to fail to initialise the screen!

Anyone got any ideas?

It's broken... Seriously, there's obviously something wrong with it, if you
know something about how TV's work, have good soldering skills, a multimeter
and some idea of what to look for then someone may be able to help you out,
otherwise the best advice I can give you is to take it to a competent
professional and have them give you an estimate.