Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Some customers...

How is it a grown man cannot understand the concept of keeping two wires
separate?

Fixed a Yamaha RX-A2010 with a blown channel back in December.

Under warranty.

Big job.

Cautioned him on speaker hook-ups, gave him our hand-out sheet explaining
speaker connections,
which also contains explicit warnings about shorting wires etc.

Nevertheless he brought it back this week with the same channel blown again.

It was all I could do not to just go off on the guy. He admitted fooling
around with the wires while the unit was powered up, and that the wires had
crossed. Exactly the sort of thing I had "educated" him about.

****ing idiot. Lucky for him Yamaha is covering it again, and we needed the
work anyway.

**** for brains god damn idiot. I knew better that this when I was sixteen
****ing years old!

I'm reminded of Chevy Chase's rant in Christmas Vacation...

Mark Z.