Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Time for a survey -- was Free Dolphin demo

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 6:16:27 PM UTC-8, F. George McDuffee wrote:
Noticed that cad/cam/cnc interest was picking up again in

RCM, so I am posting to there also. To avoid multiposting I

am reposting to AMC. Use this so replies will show up in

both NGs -- Unka_George

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:33:30 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

wrote:

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:19:26 AM UTC-8, F. George McDuffee once again posted bull**** on CADCAM he has no clue about:

snip

Suggest you learn why so many Dolphin CADCAM users are unhappy with it and have had to switch to other CADCAM products. They have very good reason to be so unhappy with Dolphin CADCAM. That you don't know what these reasons are and that you keep posting the spam you get is pathetic.

=========================

Time for a survey

(disclaimer: I have no connection with Dolphin and have no

hands on with it.)

Please post your opinion to the NG

[ ] I have never heard of Dolphin or their PartMaster

CAD/CAM program, have no interest in learning about it, and

you are spamming the newsgroups, detracting from the

political discussions.

[ ] I have never heard of Dolphin or their PartMaster

CAD/CAM program but have interest in learning about it, and

may download the demo, given the cost*.

------------------------------

[ ] I have heard of/used Dolphin or their PartMaster

CAD/CAM program and have had bad experience with it, given

the cost*.

[ ] I have heard of/used Dolphin or their PartMaster

CAD/CAM program and it is less than average, given the

cost*.

[ ] I have heard of/used Dolphin or their PartMaster

CAD/CAM program, and it is about average, given the cost*.

[ ] I have heard of/used Dolphin or their PartMaster

CAD/CAM program and it is better than average, given the

cost*.

[ ] I have heard of/used Dolphin or their PartMaster

CAD/CAM program and it is my "go to" option, given the

cost*.

-------------------------

===Rate your shop on a scale of 0 to 10, where 0 is no cnc

use to 10 which is our shop has multiaxis (3) cnc machines

and we do highly complex parts requiring the latest

state-of-the-art CAD/CAM programs.

YOUR SHOP RATING:??

=============================

* Dolphin PartMaster v12 cost

Mill Standard $495.00

Mill Pro $795.00

Lathe $795.00

Wire EDM $1295.00

Hardware Dongle Key (NOT REQUIRED) $200.00

Mach 3 Controller Software $175.00

Dolphin Support $300.00

--

Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,

silver is the money of gentlemen,

barter is the money of peasants,

but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"

Dolphin CADCAM is complete ****. Suggest anyone interested in Dolphin CADCAM have their head examined.

On the other hand, Dolphin CADCAM is the ideal program for Mark Wieber clique of idiot followers. I'm hoping many of them buy it. :)