Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Comments on padded gloves?

I'm thinking of trying Magid ATV101 Blue Fingerless Gel Padded Impact
Gloves:

http://tinyurl.com/7qj5een

to help protect my arm when swinging my 4 lb sledge. Anyone try
anything like that? They're a lot cheaper than the neoprene gloves I
saw in Models. I can't figure out why Home Depot doesn't sell padded
gloves.

I'll be cold forming and hammering round pegs in square holes so
melting isn't an issue.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:09:50 -0800 (PST), Barry
wrote:

I'm thinking of trying Magid ATV101 Blue Fingerless Gel Padded Impact
Gloves:

http://tinyurl.com/7qj5een

to help protect my arm when swinging my 4 lb sledge. Anyone try
anything like that? They're a lot cheaper than the neoprene gloves I
saw in Models. I can't figure out why Home Depot doesn't sell padded
gloves.

I'll be cold forming and hammering round pegs in square holes so
melting isn't an issue.

HD does sell them here in California

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Gloves, again PeterC UK diy 9 July 13th 09 04:33 PM
Gloves? Charlie Jones Woodturning 11 January 20th 09 04:37 AM
Gloves Steve Lowe UK diy 2 December 14th 06 07:20 PM
Rubber Padded Mats? [email protected] Home Repair 10 October 4th 06 01:19 PM
Gloves The Medway Handyman UK diy 19 March 20th 06 11:00 PM