Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer dweeber's usual whiff-off (tail between legs)

"Jack Skolasky" wrote

However, you did claim a long time ago to be a decorated combat veteran of
the Vietnam war. No one believes you, of course, because your story is
implausible bull****.

Much like your life and claim to be a metalworker. Do you have anything to
write about the topic of this group?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jack Skolasky" wrote in message
On 1/5/2012 9:36 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Jack wrote

However, you did claim a long time ago to be a decorated combat veteran
of
the Vietnam war. No one believes you, of course, because your story is
implausible bull****.

Much like your life and claim to be a metalworker.

No, I never claimed to be a metalworker, and I can't recall any other
things I may have claimed about my life. Looks like you're a good pal of
gummer dweeber, making **** up all the time.

Well, just what **** are you claiming I made up? And if you're not into
metalworking, why are you even hanging around? If you like politics, why
not toodle off to a political newsgroup? Or have you already burnt out
there, too? You're just a cross posting troll. I guess now that Cliff is
dead, there will be scrambling among the rats for his old place.

Go out and get a life. The one in front of your computer is very weak.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jack Skolasky" wrote

You'll take it, and you can learn to like it.

Wrong. plink ...............