Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default free (pay postage) - old briggs and stratton manuals

I know someone on the group would want this - - I hate to throw it out,
but I will if I can't find someone to take it - figure a dollar or so
for postage - if you want it, get my email address from my web page,
www.wbnoble.com and let me know - first come first serve as they say

Operating Instructions, Briggs & Stratton Model Series 60100, 61100,
80100, 81100. These are the classic L-head 2 and 2.5hp motors found on
many old lawnmowers

Assembly, operating instructions and parts list for Dunlap 18" Reel
Power Mower, model 536.81479

Briggs and Stratton Engine Warranty card (no zip code, must be before 1962)

Brittle, damaged orange envelope in which the warranty card and
operating instructions came.
--
www.wbnoble.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 24, 10:33*pm, Bill Noble wrote:
I know someone on the group would want this - - I hate to throw it out,
but I will if I can't find someone to take it - figure a dollar or so
for postage - if you want it, get my email address from my web page,www.wbnoble.comand let me know - first come first serve as they say

Operating Instructions, Briggs & Stratton Model Series 60100, 61100,
80100, 81100. These are the classic L-head 2 and 2.5hp motors found on
many old lawnmowers

Assembly, operating instructions and parts list for Dunlap 18" Reel
Power Mower, model 536.81479

Briggs and Stratton Engine Warranty card (no zip code, must be before 1962)

Brittle, damaged orange envelope in which the warranty card and
operating instructions came.
--www.wbnoble.com

I have a 6BS engine, the predecessor to the 60100 and apparently quite
similar. Does the manual show how to rebuild it?

jsw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 25, 6:16*am, Jim Wilkins wrote:
[...]

You might want to check out the Briggs & Stratton web site. They have
PDF's of all the old owner's manuals and I think the shop repair
manuals showing all the specs for overhaul are still available at a
reasonable cost. Briggs is also pretty good when it comes to
supporting the old stuff and helping with technical questions.

Roger Shoaf
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/25/2011 10:48 AM, RS at work wrote:
On Apr 25, 6:16 am, Jim wrote:
On Apr 24, 10:33 pm, Bill wrote:

[...]

it's an operating manual, I believe - it's about to go into the recycle
bin if no one wants it

--
www.wbnoble.com

Briggs and Stratton mark disilvestro UK diy 10 August 19th 10 05:51 PM
briggs and stratton bob UK diy 3 March 29th 10 07:55 PM
Used 8HP Briggs & Stratton mking627 UK diy 3 July 9th 08 12:27 AM
6.5 hp Briggs & Stratton won't run No Name Home Repair 4 June 18th 08 03:37 AM
Briggs/Stratton 3.5 hp Puddin' Man Home Repair 9 October 24th 06 01:15 PM