Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Drone Video of Fukushima Nuclear Station 4-15-11

Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

That's some serious explosions to damage reinforced concrete like that.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:59:19 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

That's some serious explosions to damage reinforced concrete like that.

Yeah, stripped the rebar clean, noticed that. Rusty rebar and half
mix concrete...

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:59:19 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

That's some serious explosions to damage reinforced concrete like that.

Large volumes of air/hydrogen will do that.

--
If only he'd wash his neck, I'd wring it.
-- John Sparrow
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:59:19 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

That's some serious explosions to damage reinforced concrete like that.

Large volumes of air/hydrogen will do that.

Yeah, I found that out as a 10 year old when I put a balloon filled with
dilute hydrogen in our hot water heater & lit a fire underneath it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

wrote in message
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

That's some serious explosions to damage reinforced concrete like that.

Large volumes of air/hydrogen will do that.

Yeah, I found that out as a 10 year old when I put a balloon filled with
dilute hydrogen in our hot water heater & lit a fire underneath it.

How long did it take before all the hair gew back?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

There is no need for alarm. The situation is under control. The radiation
leaks are minimal. Do not believe any propaganda you may have heard. The
threat to humans is not measurable. The situation will be rectified in a
short time.

Newspeak, Your Government

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:35:55 +0800, "Dennis" wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:59:19 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

That's some serious explosions to damage reinforced concrete like that.

Large volumes of air/hydrogen will do that.

Yeah, I found that out as a 10 year old when I put a balloon filled with
dilute hydrogen in our hot water heater & lit a fire underneath it.

How long did it take before all the hair gew back?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)

The hair was ok, I held the door shut with a block of wood. It certainly
cleaned all the loose rust out of the chimney.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

lid wrote:

Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

It starts out at #4, cuts to #3 for a moment, then a long look at #1, and
finally back to #3 for about the last half.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:12:28 +0800, "Dennis" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:35:55 +0800, "Dennis" wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:59:19 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

wrote in message
om...
[...]

ROFLMAO!...Ill bet it did!

Gunner, who as a very young man, was known as the Mad Bomber

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

wrote in message
news:e21oq6tnu4ncq2voi2u9urbn8crkof7re6@4ax. com...
[...]

I'm not sure the kids these days (at least down under in Oz) have the fun we
did as kids.

One day my old man came racing home from the shops (2 blocks away) after we
let off a match box bomb to see what had happened. Our neighbours must have
hated us kids.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

lid wrote:
Here's the latest flyover vid of Fukushima.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=898_1303009589

I am unsure as to which reactors are shown in what order in the vid.
But, as you can see, the damage is total. This is going to take a
super human clean up effort.
Dave

why not just shovel it all up and drop it on iran? they want nuclear
power really bad.