Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default autodark bifocals and autodark hood combo ... hey, ernie

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 22:57:15 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote the following:

Ive talked to a lot of guys who simply cannot weld with bifocals and do
as I do..put in correction lenses inside their helmets.

I use one lightweight helmet with stronger correction in it for TIG, but
the rest of them use 1.5 lenses

http://fwd4.me/WAh Having run into the bifocal line problem under my
helmet, I think I'll order one of these if I can't find one cheaper
locally. We have two gas shops here, and the local ACE might stock
'em. This is one of the things I've been putting off because I seldom
experience it (since I seldom weld), but it's a biggie each time; a
PITA, fer sher.

--
It's also helpful to realize that this very body that we have, that's
sitting right here right now, with its aches and its pleasures, is

Microwave-range hood combo Gordon Shumway Home Repair 15 February 21st 09 12:33 AM
Autodark Question Steve B Metalworking 1 April 17th 06 08:59 PM
FA: Autodark Lens/Filter for Welding Mask Keith Marshall Metalworking 0 February 17th 05 05:17 AM
Ducted range hood / microwave combo ? Paul Home Repair 6 June 17th 04 02:48 PM
Bifocals Kent Frazier Metalworking 21 March 4th 04 01:43 PM