Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where the heck ............

is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-12-07, Steve B wrote:
is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Here, locally we had two abnormal patterns here in IL:

1) An unusually cold summer, basically no days to even set up the
kids' pool
2) An unusually friendly and warm fall. Today is the first day of snow
here.

I have no idea how it averages out.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote:

is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote:

is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here
in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda
flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

It's hard to grab an Indian diplomat by the lapels and shake him by
teleconferencing.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

It's hard to grab an Indian diplomat by the lapels and shake him by
teleconferencing.

You can't be endorsing coercion.

Wes
--

I'll have respect for the law when the law has respect for me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

It's hard to grab an Indian diplomat by the lapels and shake him by
teleconferencing.

You can't be endorsing coercion.

Wes

Hey, that's just politics.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 19:08:11 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote:

is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation
here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino
mountains in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda
flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

It's hard to grab an Indian diplomat by the lapels and shake him by
teleconferencing.

We need better phones!!!

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-12-07, Steve B wrote:
is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here
in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino
mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda
flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Here, locally we had two abnormal patterns here in IL:

1) An unusually cold summer, basically no days to even set up the
kids' pool
2) An unusually friendly and warm fall. Today is the first day of snow
here.

I have no idea how it averages out.

I love all this panic about weather. When watching the evening news, they
used ta say, "The record for this date was set in 1935" (or whatever) and it
makes you think that there were abberations even way back then of hotter or
colder weather than normal.

All this global warming and CO2 stuff is bull****, particularly the CO2.
50% of all CO2 is sucked up by plants as we speak. How can it be a threat?

Answer: it can't. Just another thing we're taking blame for, but didn't
do.

Look at the rest of the world. I flew to Mazatlan, and we flew over what
looked like a forest fire. What it was is a coal fired electric plant.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

It's hard to grab an Indian diplomat by the lapels and shake him by
teleconferencing.

You can't be endorsing coercion.

Wes

KICKING SOMEONE IN THE BALLS OR SLAPPING THEM UPSIDE THE HEAD TO GET THEIR
ATTENTION IS NOT COERCION.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-12-07, Steve B wrote:
is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here
in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino
mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda
flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Here, locally we had two abnormal patterns here in IL:

1) An unusually cold summer, basically no days to even set up the
kids' pool
2) An unusually friendly and warm fall. Today is the first day of snow
here.

I have no idea how it averages out.

Give it a ten thousand years or so.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://wattsupwiththat.com/

--
Boris
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

You can't be endorsing coercion.

Wes

Hey, that's just politics.

I keep forgetting, you are from Joisey.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 17:11:46 -0600, Ignoramus8601

On 2009-12-07, Steve B wrote:
is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Here, locally we had two abnormal patterns here in IL:

1) An unusually cold summer, basically no days to even set up the
kids' pool
2) An unusually friendly and warm fall. Today is the first day of snow
here.

I have no idea how it averages out.

Globally, 2009 is heading to be the 5th warmest year in the last 160. The US
had colder than average weather, the rest of the world was hotter than average
by some margin.

Mark Rand (Mid December and only one night's mild frost so far)
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-12-07, Steve B wrote:
is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Here, locally we had two abnormal patterns here in IL:

1) An unusually cold summer, basically no days to even set up the
kids' pool
2) An unusually friendly and warm fall. Today is the first day of snow
here.

I have no idea how it averages out.

Tonight here in hot sunny Texas, it's supposed to go down to 23F, high
tomorrow 38F, low tomorrow night 17F. Global warming my frozen ass. I
want chicken little gore to come here and heat my frozen house with his
hot air.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-12-07, Steve B wrote:
is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Here, locally we had two abnormal patterns here in IL:

1) An unusually cold summer, basically no days to even set up the
kids' pool
2) An unusually friendly and warm fall. Today is the first day of snow
here.

I have no idea how it averages out.

Tonight here in hot sunny Texas, it's supposed to go down to 23F, high
tomorrow 38F, low tomorrow night 17F. Global warming my frozen ass. I
want chicken little gore to come here and heat my frozen house with his
hot air.

The news services are all talking about this being the hottest decade in
a long time (maybe this century?!?).

I suspect the pendulum will swing back - probably soon.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote:

is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation
here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino
mountains in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda
flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

It's hard to grab an Indian diplomat by the lapels and shake him by
teleconferencing.

We need better phones!!!

Get the optional remote controlled Tazars.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 7, 5:49*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
is all this global warming? *It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. *Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? *I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

Steve

Are you really so ignorant as to not know that "climate" and "weather"
are not the same thing?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Dec 7, 5:49 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here
in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

Steve

Are you really so ignorant as to not know that "climate" and "weather"
are not the same thing?

reply: Define "the".

I guess I really AM that ignorant, ranger. Unlike you, a genius, I am just
one of the unwashed rabble who comes here to converse, learn things, problem
solve, and hang out. You, on the other hand, hover here to correct grammar,
mathematics, technicalities, and all other manner of minutiae. You seldom
contribute anything related to metals, I notice. Why is that, ranger?

The thing we DO NOT have in common is that you envy ME.

HTH, but I doubt it seriously.

Rant on.

I think that any misconception between weather and climate are tiny, and
that most of the unwashed rabble here understands the conversation. Unlike
you who want alter everyone's behavior to conform to your anal
perfectionism.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 21:17:58 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

m...

Not according to Singer and Avery's book: http://fwd4.me/7j1 or
http://www.amazon.com/Unstoppable-Global-Warming-Updated-Expanded/dp/0742551245/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260424727&sr=8-1

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:50:16 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Steve B" wrote:

is all this global warming? It's snowing outside at 3900' elevation here in
XXtreme SW Utah, and snow is forecast down to the San Bernardino mountains
in CA. Should be snowing at Gunner's house.

And how come I didn't get invited to that thing in Denmark? I coulda flown
in ALGORE's jet back there with his dog.

Damned hypocrites, all.

They could have teleconferenced. What a freaking fraud.

Yeah, instead of going to Denmark in the middle of the freakin'
winter. But maybe that was some savvy conference coordinator guy's
brilliant plan: Put 'em all into a frozen zone (after making them feel
guilty about spewing CO2 all over the world) in an effort to distract
from their silly and fraudulent mission.