Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Latest Death Threats from Gunner ..and now threats from TMT

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 00:57:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Which reminds me...Ive not gotten any notifications from any of the
fuctards about coming into town to do me mischief.

What if Im at work when they get here? They will trample my house
plants? Well..the outside ones..the dogs will make short work if they
break in.

They might leave more cats ;-)

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Which reminds me...Ive not gotten any notifications from any of the
fuctards about coming into town to do me mischief.

What if Im at work when they get here? They will trample my house
plants? Well..the outside ones..the dogs will make short work if they
break in.

They might leave more cats ;-)

NOOOOO!!!! Please..Pity...no more cats! Or dogs!, Or Puppies..or
goats, or any living critter!

hummmmm Well...a bisexual nymphet that the ex and I could
share...that would be cool....but make sure she has a return ticket!!!

Mark Rand
RTFM

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.