NSM

Default Ford Radio Display Fix and Threats from a Phony Lawyer

"Blanca" wrote in message
oups.com...

| I wonder if his hosing provider would consider his posting to these
| groups to be grounds for Suspension or Termination?
|
| TERMS OF SERVICE AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
| http://www.intelligenthosting.com/support/tosaup.htm
|
| g. Posting commercial messages to a USENET group for the purposes of
| promoting your website, where the posting is not approved by the
| specific USENET group in its charter;
|

| A quick search on Google shows several posts touting his services...
| http://tinyurl.com/5ldy9 (google searh shortened)
|

| Billy

Do it.

FoulDragon

and asks for a few bucks in return. In particular, what's so terrible about
one that would SAVE you 80-90% off a repair bill.?

Well, the general approach in the Internet repair world is to charge for parts,
not information.

Moreover, the tendency to try and keep information restrained so its price
remains high can be percieved as selfish in its own way. It's like damming a
river at the edge of your property, so you can sell the water
--
Marada Shra'drakaii
Ohger1

From: "Sean Scott" Its@secret
Date: 1/10/05 10:19 AM Eastern

Speakig of which I just bought a Chevy Malibu and roadnoise is my ONLY
complaint, how did Ford solve this problem, would I be able to reduce
roadnoise in my car w/o lots of heavy insulation, I'd hate to lose a lot of
MPG because of insulation.

Ford particularly didn't solve the problem, but money will. I have a Ford
Windstar van that is very quiet, but it's nothing compared to a Mercedes or
BMW. You'll notice the bigger, more expensive Chevies are quieter compared to
the Malibu when you drive them. You can add (or add more) insulation between
the door frame and door panels, firewall insulation, and insulation below the
carpet, and this will quiet things considerably. This does add weight and cost
though.