Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.design.graphics,rec.photo.equipmont.35mm

Default Kevin Cannon's Letter of Apology to Charles Novins, Esq.

"The Great One" wrote:
"Bob Larter" wrote in message
.. .
Gregory Hall wrote:
"the messenjah" wrote in message

...,
that which is attributed by:
(+)

On Jul 16, 3:57 pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:

"atlas
bugged" wrote in message

""The Honest One"" wrote in message
et...
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
As a public service to stAUKer defendants I 've
typed immediately below a form letter where you
can do yourself a big favor and save yourself
considerable expense by using it after discussing
the dollar figure items with Mr. Novins.
======================================
Insert date ( )
Insert place ( )
I, (insert defendant name), do sincerely and
solemnly apologize to Charles Novins, Esq. and
retract my libelous and defamatory statements
about his law practice where I malaciously
intended to do great harm to Mr. Novins and
his staff via public postings on Usenet.
I will post this retraction and apology in
archivable form on all concerned news groups
monthly for 12 months and I will put up a web
page linking to it.
I, (insert defendant name), agree to pay the
sum of (insert dollar figure acceptable to Mr.
Novins) as a gesture of good will and repentance
and as restitution to the good lawyer for any
possible loss of business or prestige his
law firm may have suffered due to my
irresponsible and conspiratorial bully actions.
I, (insert defendant name),furthermore, shall
refrain from any and all future defamation and,
to demonstrate my sincerety, I am depositing
(insert large dollar amount specified by Mr. Novins)
in escrow as a good behavior bond to be forfeited if
I engage in any future defamation. This sum shall
remain in escrow for ten years after which it
shall be available for withdrawel by me provided
I've kept my word.
In exchange for the above, Mr. Novins has graciously
removed my name as defendant from his pending lawsuit.
(signature and date)
(witness (3) signatures)
Notary Seal.
Very Good letter !!
--
HJ
Actually, the poster has done a service, quite the rarity at AUK,

where
doing gratuitous damage to innocents is certainly the guiding

principle.
We're getting closer the the point where such a text could come in
handy!
A flurry of activity took place in the matter under discussion

today.
Gee, I hope a certain former FNVW knows what his lawyer is doing.
Please tell me you aren't referring to 'miguel.'

I certainly hope none of the defendants is stupid enough to retain
'miguel'
or his like for anything other than use as a doormat to wipe the

mud and
dog
**** off the soles of their shoes.
+ I still get a kick out of Kevin Cannon trying to represent

himself. I
+ guess things at TSB Bearings are so bad they can't afford to get
+ lawyered up.
+
+ http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/
+

I get a really big kick out of the fact that A.B. has exposed the

stAUKers
for what they really are - creepy little bullies who could act real

tough
and cause real grief as long as they could remain in hiding while

hatching
their malicious schemes but turning into the little chicken ****s

they
really are as soon as they were identified.

I think many of the targets of this malicious bully cabal side with

Atlas
Bugged because of several good reasons among them is we enjoy

seeing:
1) justice being served
2) evil being exposed and defeated
3) surly smirks being slapped right off the arrogant faces of the

defamers
4) the concept of karma being validated
5) sleaze being exposed
6) the consequences of stupidity being brought to bear

Thanks Mr. Novins! Thanks Honest John. Thank you everybody else

who's
standing up against evil forces. No thanks to those who still side

with the
defendant rabble scourge.

When are you planning on doing something to me, oh impotent kook?
--
Bob "for knobs" Larter

That Gay "pick-up" line will only work on Gay Peter "Eater" Ross & your
Slurping Buddy Woolfie, Faggot Bob !!
--
Your Pal,
HJ