Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NAMES Class on Rotary Phase Convertors, April 19

Fix the date on your computer, Bob

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Many thanks to Pete Keillor for the loan of his laptop at our NAMES class
on RPCs last week. We had
a good turn-out of 20 or so. I think "Wes" was the only current RCMer
there; although several were
familiar with RCM from the old days, esp.so with Fitch Williams and his
many helpful posts on RPCs.

Bob Swinney

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Dacon wrote:
Fix the date on your computer, Bob

Oh, no you don't mister. First, I need some stock tips.

--Winston

--

Don't *faff*, dear.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:23:45 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Tom Dacon wrote:
Fix the date on your computer, Bob

Oh, no you don't mister. First, I need some stock tips.

Yeah, who won the DOW bet already?

--
I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life
which are the real ones after all. --Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867-1957)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Dacon wrote:
Fix the date on your computer, Bob

Oh, no you don't mister. First, I need some stock tips.

Yeah, who won the DOW bet already?

Won't be me, I'm delighted to say!

--Winston

--

Don't *faff*, dear.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, who won the DOW bet already?

Me, send me the money

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:27:41 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, who won the DOW bet already?

Me, send me the money

I'm not even _IN_ that illegal gambling session (which hasn't been
declared to the IRS.) Don't look at me.

--
I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life
which are the real ones after all. --Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867-1957)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, who won the DOW bet already?

Me, send me the money

I'm not even _IN_ that illegal gambling session (which hasn't been
declared to the IRS.) Don't look at me.

Why, it is not illegal. We are trading so called Dow Internet
Prediction Swaps, Hedged In Time (DIP****). DIP**** is a financial
instrument, not some kind og low life gambling.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:30:13 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus12225
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, who won the DOW bet already?

Me, send me the money

I'm not even _IN_ that illegal gambling session (which hasn't been
declared to the IRS.) Don't look at me.

Why, it is not illegal.

I'm so glad!

We are trading so called Dow Internet
Prediction Swaps, Hedged In Time (DIP****). DIP**** is a financial
instrument, not some kind og low life gambling.

Methinks you get both for the price of one!

P.S: I _love_ your accurate acronym for stock marketing.