Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Source of flat rubber O-rings ?

Hello. Need something more or less 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD, 1/8" thick. I
can cut a rubber hose in small pieces for now, but if anyone knows a
definite source please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Hello. Need something more or less 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD, 1/8" thick. I
can cut a rubber hose in small pieces for now, but if anyone knows a
definite source please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Jon

ace hardware probably has them

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Hello. Need something more or less 1/2" ID,
3/4" OD, 1/8" thick. I
can cut a rubber hose in small pieces for now,
but if anyone knows a
definite source please let me know. Thank you
in advance.
Jon

Maybe a quad ring??

http://www.afmusa.com/doc_generator.asp?doc_id=3251