Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tool gloat

"SteveB" toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote in message
Went yard saling today. Three pairs of new welding gloves. A new hard
hat. Two Stearns fishing vests. A Crescent spud wrench. A 7" Milwaukee
grinder. Some hefty chisels. A MONDO screwdriver. A new nuts and bolts
box with separations, a new 6" vise, a couple of WYPO tip cleaners, and a
few other things, all for less than $20.

I like yard sales in my part of the country. (rural Utah)

Excellent! Especially the 7" grinder.
Last week I got a router table for $4.
The garage sales are a new sport for me. Fortunately my wife embraced them
the same way...

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Excellent! Especially the 7" grinder.
Last week I got a router table for $4.
The garage sales are a new sport for me. Fortunately my wife embraced them
the same way...

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC

actually, if anyone wants a router made of acrylic drop me a note - I've
been saving it as scrap acrylic - it had a bosch router on it which I sold a
long time ago

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
"SteveB" toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote:

Went yard saling today. Three pairs of new welding gloves. A new hard hat.
Two Stearns fishing vests. A Crescent spud wrench. A 7" Milwaukee grinder.
Some hefty chisels. A MONDO screwdriver. A new nuts and bolts box with
separations, a new 6" vise, a couple of WYPO tip cleaners, and a few other
things, all for less than $20.

I like yard sales in my part of the country. (rural Utah)

Steve

OK, all together now, the r.c.m Official Tool Gloat Cheer: YOU SUCK!

Sounds like a heckuva good day doing garage sales!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Not tools, but serious gloat anyway. Just snagged 3-count 'em-3 nice,
functional CCD-TR31 Sony 8mm video cameras for .99 + $23
shipping on Ebay. Can turn those around for a couple hun...
Hee Hee
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:58:00 -0800, "SteveB"
toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote:

Went yard saling today. Three pairs of new welding gloves. A new hard hat.
Two Stearns fishing vests. A Crescent spud wrench. A 7" Milwaukee grinder.
Some hefty chisels. A MONDO screwdriver. A new nuts and bolts box with
separations, a new 6" vise, a couple of WYPO tip cleaners, and a few other
things, all for less than $20.

I like yard sales in my part of the country. (rural Utah)

Steve

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote in message
Went yard saling today. Three pairs of new welding gloves. A new hard
hat. Two Stearns fishing vests. A Crescent spud wrench. A 7" Milwaukee
grinder. Some hefty chisels. A MONDO screwdriver. A new nuts and bolts
box with separations, a new 6" vise, a couple of WYPO tip cleaners, and a
few other things, all for less than $20.

I like yard sales in my part of the country. (rural Utah)

Steve

Congrats! Steve,

I snared a hand scraper (replaceable carbide tip) yesterday for $1. Asked
the seller how much he wants and he replied "Don't know what it is, but give
me a buck". Kind of asked him why he doesn't know, and he replied that it
was his son-in-law's. He died a year ago right on this spot where we are
standing. His driver drove over his head. I didn't ask for more details.

BTW, must have been a trucker. Tons of big truck stuff.

Ivan Vegvary

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bought a 1/2" drive metric socket set going up to 32 mm... For
$20... Nicely put together set... also a Universal Tool 1/2" air
impact, never used, with impact SAE socket set, also $20. This will be
a backup when my HF impact breaks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote in message
Went yard saling today. Three pairs of new welding gloves. A new hard
hat. Two Stearns fishing vests. A Crescent spud wrench. A 7" Milwaukee
grinder. Some hefty chisels. A MONDO screwdriver. A new nuts and bolts
box with separations, a new 6" vise, a couple of WYPO tip cleaners, and a
few other things, all for less than $20.

I like yard sales in my part of the country. (rural Utah)

Steve

Friday I picked up a mill and a shaper for $50 a piece. Shaper is
operational, but the mill's controls are busted. Price was right, though.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:16:38 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking,
"Michael Koblic" wrote,
The garage sales are a new sport for me. Fortunately my wife embraced them
the same way...

Industrial Liquidators in Lawndale CA has a new sign on the front
door. It reads:

Your wife called.
She said you
could spend as
much as you like.

..
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

David Harmon wrote:

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:16:38 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking,
"Michael Koblic" wrote,
The garage sales are a new sport for me. Fortunately my wife embraced them
the same way...

Industrial Liquidators in Lawndale CA has a new sign on the front
door. It reads:

Your wife called.
She said you
could spend as
much as you like.

Can you get a clear photo of it?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:12:44 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking,
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote,

David Harmon wrote:
Industrial Liquidators in Lawndale CA has a new sign on the front
door. It reads:

Your wife called.
She said you
could spend as
much as you like.

Can you get a clear photo of it?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zpksr7&s=3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

David Harmon wrote:
Industrial Liquidators in Lawndale CA has a new sign on the front
door. It reads:

Your wife called.
She said you
could spend as
much as you like.

Can you get a clear photo of it?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zpksr7&s=3

Thanks!

That would be a good sign for a yard sale, too.

Tool gloat! Jon Anderson Metalworking 7 November 25th 07 10:40 PM
tool gloat bigegg Woodworking 0 October 29th 06 04:11 PM
tool gloat, gloat [email protected] Woodworking 4 December 10th 04 04:33 AM
Tool Gloat ed Woodturning 6 September 24th 04 05:16 AM
Tool Gloat SteveC1280 Woodworking 6 May 14th 04 07:09 PM