Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I seek electric diagram for old HP oscilloscope 1710B

Hi, I'm looking for the complete schematic diagram, or horizontal sweep
generator and deflection sections only, of the old (1973-74) HP
oscilloscope 1710B.

Someone it can help me?

In alternative would suffice me the identification number of the
following transistors :

Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4
located in horizontal deflection board

many thanks

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Telespalla Bob wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for the complete schematic diagram, or horizontal
sweep generator and deflection sections only, of the old (1973-74) HP
oscilloscope 1710B.

Someone it can help me?

In alternative would suffice me the identification number of the
following transistors :

Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4
located in horizontal deflection board

many thanks

I had responded to your post of a couple of weeks ago, but I am not sure
if you saw it.
Here is a repost:
Hi, I am Paolo from Italy.
I received in gift an old HP Oscilloscope, the 1710B, to which they
were removed some transistors from horizontal (?) deflection output
board.
Someone has the cross reference to replace the transistor originally
fitted with HP part number printed on it?

Two of these it would have to be 4-419 (1854-0419) that it is mounted
in Q5 and Q8 in 01720-66523 board.

Another other it would have to be 3-0232 (1853-0232) that it is
mounted in Q6 and Q7 in the same board.

In Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 I do not know what there it goes.

Many thanks for any help.

I am not sure what you are asking, but p/n 1854-0419 is equivalent to
Motorola SS657. This is an NPN transistor.
P/N 1853-0232 is equivalent to Motorola SS6301. This is a PNP.

CV
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Caesar Valenti ha scritto:
Telespalla Bob wrote:
[...]

yes, thanks, I had seen it, but in that post I had asked for transistor
Q5, Q6, Q7 and Q8 on same horizontal deflection board.

Now I seek the values of transistors marked Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 that are
missing.

thanks.

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Telespalla Bob wrote:
Caesar Valenti ha scritto:
Telespalla Bob wrote:
[...]

Sorry, I just assumed it was the same. Next time I will have to try
actually reading it!
I can't help you with that, but I can sometimes provide cross-references
once you know the HP part numbers.

....and in case you did not already know, all HP transistors that start
with 1853 are PNP, all that start with 1854 are NPN, and those that
start with 1855 are usually FETs. Many times the number will just be
marked as 4-xxxx meaning 1854-xxxx.

cv
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Caesar Valenti ha scritto:
Telespalla Bob wrote:
Caesar Valenti ha scritto:
Telespalla Bob wrote:
[...]

ok, thanks

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)