Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tg tg is offline

Default what kind of connectort is this?

does anyone know the correct name or number of this connection?
http://www.zen73857.zen.co.uk/canon/hdsocket.jpg
It's on the end of a HD component cable DTC-100/S - I got it with my
Canon camera.
And even better if anyone knows of a cable that will convert it to
red/blue/green phonos...
Thanks for any help.