Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Philips 34cm tv turned itself off.

Looking for Philips KR3684 34cm tv (circa 1980's) service manual, especially now it switched itself off (fuse OK, degausser sounds like it comes on, +300vdc present on filter cap, standby light off).

Anyone know where I can source old Philips' tv schematics, even just it's startup circuit?

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 08 Apr 2007 08:12:28 GMT, whitebridge
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Looking for Philips KR3684 34cm tv (circa 1980's) service manual, especially now it switched itself off (fuse OK, degausser sounds like it comes on, +300vdc present on filter cap, standby light off).

Anyone know where I can source old Philips' tv schematics, even just it's startup circuit?

Without knowing anything about your particular set, I'd look for an
open circuit startup resistor (~300K) connecting your PWM controller
IC, or the base/gate of your chopper transistor, to the +300vdc
supply.

- Franc Zabkar

Turned handles Alex Woodworking 2 December 24th 06 01:00 AM
Problem connecting Philips TV to Philips Sound System via HDMI Uncle Dave Electronics Repair 4 November 8th 06 02:58 AM
What will you say with Service Manuals provided by Philips for Philips DVD and Recorders Myauk Electronics Repair 1 October 19th 06 01:53 PM
philips 32pt66 turned into a monitor only ray13 Electronics Repair 0 September 9th 06 07:15 PM
Anyone turned Ironwood? Prometheus Woodturning 16 May 14th 06 06:14 AM