Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdxjunk

Default Replacement rubber belts

I'm looking for a couple of sources for
rubber belts for consumer audio equipment.
Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site.
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ray L. Volts

"amdxjunk" nojunk@knology wrote in message
I'm looking for a couple of sources for
rubber belts for consumer audio equipment.
Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site.
Mike

Really? When I searched for the keyword "belt" I got 4 items in audio/video
category, 2 items in kits, and a whopping 1391 items in the service parts
category. I didn't check the lists, but it would surprise me to learn
they're video exclusively now. Surely the kits have some audio squares at
least.

You might try:

http://www.action-electronics.com/belts.htm

or:

http://www.prelcoparts.com/belts.pdf

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Russ_Verdon

WES Components have a range of audio belts
Pages 5-3 and 5-2 of their catalog....see on line.

Regards
Russell

www.wagner.net.au/Catalogue/05_02.pdf

"amdxjunk" nojunk@knology wrote in message
I'm looking for a couple of sources for
rubber belts for consumer audio equipment.
Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site.
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdxjunk

"Ray L. Volts" wrote in message

"amdxjunk" nojunk@knology wrote in message
I'm looking for a couple of sources for
rubber belts for consumer audio equipment.
Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site.
Mike

Really? When I searched for the keyword "belt" I got 4 items in

audio/video
category, 2 items in kits, and a whopping 1391 items in the service parts
category. I didn't check the lists, but it would surprise me to learn
they're video exclusively now. Surely the kits have some audio squares at
least.

You might try:

http://www.action-electronics.com/belts.htm

or:

http://www.prelcoparts.com/belts.pdf

Thanks, and I'll check MCM again.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Thomas Hejl

A good source of belts might be :
www.matelectronics.com

They carry a large line of belts from EV Game.

Tom

"amdxjunk" nojunk@knology wrote in message
I'm looking for a couple of sources for
rubber belts for consumer audio equipment.
Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site.
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

amdxjunk nojunk@knology wrote:
: I'm looking for a couple of sources for
: rubber belts for consumer audio equipment.
: Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site.
: Mike

http://www.iglou.com/studiosound/

Sklyight replacement help blueman Home Repair 2 November 1st 05 05:08 PM
OT - Replacement Window Question Rob McConachie Woodworking 4 October 19th 05 06:01 PM
Drill Press Replacement belts - Made in China Tom Woodworking 14 October 8th 05 09:54 PM
Link Belts George G Metalworking 6 January 12th 04 03:43 PM
[Fwd: Chimney cap replacement questions] RB Home Repair 0 December 26th 03 07:13 PM