Nick Müller

Default DIY: Spin caster with pics on my HP

Dear audience!

I've finaly finished the english version*) of my spin caster project you
kindly helped me with with your input.

Note, that the page has no reference from the root of my HP, so you got
to c&p the whole link.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them here. I'll also
fix my HP with your input.

If you find any erors (I bet you will) and feel the need to correct
them, send me an eMail. My address is valid.

Later, I will add a chapter about making molds. This will take some
time, because right now, I have nothing to cast that would make any
sense. The spin caster is part of a project in work where the plans are
not yet finished. It will take to september/october to cast something
usefull. I'll let you hear.

*)
This time I started with the english version, the german one will
follow. Sounds crazy, but I found out the result gets better this way
round.

You can see it at:
www.motor-manufaktur.de/werkstatt/08_schleuderguss/en_index.html

Thanks again for your input,