rlincolnh

Default Mag-base ball-joint indicator holder

Hi All,

I have one of the mag-base holders with ball joints at the top and at
the base. It is locked into position by a single knob at the central
joint. I took it apart a couple of years ago (after much cursing and
swearing over not being able to figure out how it came apart), after
which I though 'huh, how simple, I won't forget that'. No prize for
guessing why I'm writing this now - and this time the cursing and
swearing hasn't worked!

Does anyone remember how these damn things come apart?

Roger