Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HeadHunter

Default FAQ and Posting "for sale" posts in rcm.......

A couple of months ago I posted here about some power hacksaw blades I had.
A few people bought some off me from here and I actually gained enough cash
to go out and get some silca gel vitrified grinding cups made to my
dimensions ( I had to order 50 of them before they would make one)

Now I've opened an eBay account but since I'm in Canada and most of the
buyers will be in the states I've had to increase the asking price for my
hacksaw blades cause of the fees and currency conversion and paypal etc.
it's a better deal if i offer it here. I'm not in it for a profit. I'm in
it to get some new equipment so that i don't have to use my credit card.....
Ebay will eat 20% of what I sell in fees.

Needless to say I have some other stuff around my shop I would like to sell
and use the proceeds to buy a new drill press and a high quality cordless
tool set. Since response was good here I wanted to offer some more stuff
here before using eBay.

Since it's goods that are used in metalworking would it be considered spam
if I posted asking if anyone was interested in buying a couple of items from
me? I'm not talking about bombarding the group. I'm talking about 2 items
in 2 posts asking if anyone was interested in my leftover goods.......

Seeking your advice and interpretation.....

HeadHunter