Harold and Susan Vordos

"HeadHunter" wrote in message
.. .
A couple of months ago I posted here about some power hacksaw blades I

had.
A few people bought some off me from here and I actually gained enough

cash
to go out and get some silca gel vitrified grinding cups made to my
dimensions ( I had to order 50 of them before they would make one)

Now I've opened an eBay account but since I'm in Canada and most of the
buyers will be in the states I've had to increase the asking price for my
hacksaw blades cause of the fees and currency conversion and paypal etc.
it's a better deal if i offer it here. I'm not in it for a profit. I'm

in
it to get some new equipment so that i don't have to use my credit

card.....
Ebay will eat 20% of what I sell in fees.

Needless to say I have some other stuff around my shop I would like to

sell
and use the proceeds to buy a new drill press and a high quality cordless
tool set. Since response was good here I wanted to offer some more stuff
here before using eBay.

Since it's goods that are used in metalworking would it be considered spam
if I posted asking if anyone was interested in buying a couple of items

from
me? I'm not talking about bombarding the group. I'm talking about 2

items
in 2 posts asking if anyone was interested in my leftover goods.......

Seeking your advice and interpretation.....

HeadHunter

I can only speak for myself, but if you're offering goods that would benefit
the readers, at a price that is a bargain, I can't imagine anyone getting
their nose too far out of joint. That would be especially true if you're
offering things that are difficult to obtain.

At this point, it looks to me like RCM is sort of a "no holds barred" kind
of thing. Could it be? I guess what really matters is the policy of
the service provider. Maybe someone can step forward and inform all of us
what is, and isn't, acceptable.

Harold