Tiny

Default METAL BUILDING Wanted

Looking for 36 x 40 or so, metal building.
Got cash for immediate purchase.

In Austin, Texas area.

William

I got mine from www.steelbuilding.com and I'm sure that they can fix you up
as well. They make nice buildings, and gave me a ton of support after the
sale as I had never built a red iron building before..

William...

"Tiny" wrote in message
Looking for 36 x 40 or so, metal building.
Got cash for immediate purchase.

In Austin, Texas area.

~Roy~

I know someone with a still in the crate / shipping contianers, 24 x36
x 1 foot arch type, with one end wall and the brackets etc for the
2nd endwall.........that wants to sell it for $3,000 out the
door......He bought it approx 1 or so years ago and plans changed so
it went unassembled. Its located in Louisana near Baton Rouge....

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 03:23:24 GMT, "William"
wrote:

===I got mine from www.steelbuilding.com and I'm sure that they can fix you up
===as well. They make nice buildings, and gave me a ton of support after the
===sale as I had never built a red iron building before..
===
===William...
===
===
==="Tiny" wrote in message
===news:umu9311rk3l0oa1epnkvd2l6ugouh7jc20@4ax. com...
=== Looking for 36 x 40 or so, metal building.
=== Got cash for immediate purchase.
===
=== In Austin, Texas area.
===
===
===

RainLover

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:45:06 GMT, Tiny wrote:

Looking for 36 x 40 or so, metal building.
Got cash for immediate purchase.

In Austin, Texas area.

I built my studio last year.. it's 30' x 50' with a 17' ceiling. It's
a 'quanset hut' style, but straight enough near the floor for an 8'
high 2 x 4 and OSB wall.

Mine came with a 14' x 14' sliding door on one side... all that for
$8,500.

I'm sure they have something close to your size as well... if you're
interested, I'll look for the company name.

James, Seattle

The Chinese Menu School Of Design - Building Backwards - And Thoughts On Instant Patina Tom Watson Woodworking 4 March 1st 05 10:40 PM
New Metal working / engine building forum Russ Wizinsky Metalworking 0 June 12th 04 03:38 AM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Mayhem! Horror stories of house building and buying Ablang Home Ownership 2 November 3rd 03 06:56 PM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM