Tom Gardner

Default SOLVED -- Walking/Dancing compressor problem

"Ignoramus17028" wrote in message
Putting carpet underneath the legs solved the problem. I gave this
compressor a hard workout today (blasting out grime between the deck
boards) and it did not move an inch. Thanks to all who suggested using
carpet. I remember that Gunner suggested it, but there possibly was
one more person.

Gunner only knew that trick 'cuz he has a compressor in his living room!

Grant Erwin

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Ignoramus17028" wrote in message

Putting carpet underneath the legs solved the problem. I gave this
compressor a hard workout today (blasting out grime between the deck
boards) and it did not move an inch. Thanks to all who suggested using
carpet. I remember that Gunner suggested it, but there possibly was
one more person.

Gunner only knew that trick 'cuz he has a compressor in his living room!

One in his bathroom too. Right next to the used oil tank. :-)
JohnF

Harbor Freight used to have those adjustable machine levelers/feet for
that. Not nearly as cheap as used carpet but relatively inexpensive as
I recall.

JohnF

On 7 Mar 2005 01:28:17 GMT, Ignoramus17028
wrote:

Putting carpet underneath the legs solved the problem. I gave this
compressor a hard workout today (blasting out grime between the deck
boards) and it did not move an inch. Thanks to all who suggested using
carpet. I remember that Gunner suggested it, but there possibly was
one more person.

Mine has been standing in old sneakers, the airbrush guys put theirs on
tire tread to keep the racket down,