Lane

Default A Machinists Art

I thought that this would interest to most of you. See what John Gargano, a
professional archtect, does in his spare time.
http://www.garganoart.com/sculpture_1_1.htm
Neat looking stuff. Click on the little squares above to change the picture.
In the gallery he has pictures of his tools.

Lane

Bugs

Nice looking art. A lot of time invested. Where's the boiler?
Bugs

Nice, but who are you going to find that is willing to pay for this
beautiful work?

Proctologically Violated©®

That's where a PR agent comes in....
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
wrote in message
ups.com...
Nice, but who are you going to find that is willing to pay for this
beautiful work?

PrecisionMachinisT

wrote in message
ups.com...

Nice, but who are you going to find that is willing to pay for this
beautiful work?

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would assume......

--

SVL

Lane

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working with
were overpaid and underworked.

Lane

PrecisionMachinisT

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working with
were overpaid and underworked.

Miss my point altogether or you just being facetious ???

http://tinyurl.com/4m5vl

--

SVL

Lane

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would
assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working with
were overpaid and underworked.

Miss my point altogether or you just being facetious ???

http://tinyurl.com/4m5vl

I guess I must have missed your point (since you asked) and the url linking
to a boeing picture of some kind of outer space equipment means what?