DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A Machinists Art (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/93064-machinists-art.html)

Lane February 28th 05 01:07 AM

A Machinists Art

I thought that this would interest to most of you. See what John Gargano, a
professional archtect, does in his spare time.
http://www.garganoart.com/sculpture_1_1.htm
Neat looking stuff. Click on the little squares above to change the picture.
In the gallery he has pictures of his tools.

Lane

Bugs February 28th 05 03:01 PM

Nice looking art. A lot of time invested. Where's the boiler?
Bugs

[email protected] February 28th 05 10:58 PM

Nice, but who are you going to find that is willing to pay for this
beautiful work?

Proctologically Violated©® March 1st 05 05:39 AM

That's where a PR agent comes in....
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
ups.com...

PrecisionMachinisT March 1st 05 08:52 AM

wrote in message
ups.com...

Nice, but who are you going to find that is willing to pay for this
beautiful work?

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would assume......

--

SVL

Lane March 1st 05 10:02 PM

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working with
were overpaid and underworked.

Lane

PrecisionMachinisT March 3rd 05 07:20 AM

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working with
were overpaid and underworked.

Miss my point altogether or you just being facetious ???

http://tinyurl.com/4m5vl

--

SVL

Lane March 3rd 05 06:16 PM

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would
assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working with
were overpaid and underworked.

Miss my point altogether or you just being facetious ???

http://tinyurl.com/4m5vl

I guess I must have missed your point (since you asked) and the url linking
to a boeing picture of some kind of outer space equipment means what?

PrecisionMachinisT March 4th 05 01:39 AM

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would
assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working

with
were overpaid and underworked.

Miss my point altogether or you just being facetious ???

http://tinyurl.com/4m5vl

I guess I must have missed your point (since you asked) and the url

linking
to a boeing picture of some kind of outer space equipment means what?

No doubt made by union folks....and quite a piece of art IMO....

--

SVL