Default I am looking for 10 Entreprenuers Now!

I need 10 highly motivated entreprenuers, that are not afraid of hard
work. If you are that person lets get you started today!

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels...cfm?aid=145720

Harold and Susan Vordos

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need 10 highly motivated entreprenuers, that are not afraid of hard
work. If you are that person lets get you started today!

Why don't you lean over and look up your own ass? Could be someone hiding
there that's perfectly suited to your spam.