DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I am looking for 10 Entreprenuers Now! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/91679-i-am-looking-10-entreprenuers-now.html)

[email protected] February 18th 05 03:08 AM

I am looking for 10 Entreprenuers Now!

I need 10 highly motivated entreprenuers, that are not afraid of hard
work. If you are that person lets get you started today!

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels...cfm?aid=145720

Dave Hinz February 18th 05 03:21 AM

On 17 Feb 2005 19:08:32 -0800, wrote:
I need 10 highly motivated entreprenuers, that are not afraid of hard

Spam reports sent to
and

I encourage others who don't like spam to do the same.

Joe February 18th 05 04:09 AM

I need 10 highly motivated entreprenuers, that are not afraid of hard

Spam reports sent to and

I encourage others who don't like spam to do the same.

You forgot
and as well as possibly and
maybe even

At least one of those is a good place to send spam you get or see... Can
you idenfity it (them)?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

My eBay: http://tinyurl.com/3n8gj

Know a good travel agent? I need one. Really.

Harold and Susan Vordos February 18th 05 09:38 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need 10 highly motivated entreprenuers, that are not afraid of hard
work. If you are that person lets get you started today!

Why don't you lean over and look up your own ass? Could be someone hiding
there that's perfectly suited to your spam.