Lawrence L'Hote

Default Guess Who ...

was the subject for this portrait.
http://home.mchsi.com/~llhote/gallery/woman4big.jpg
Brazed scrap copper wire. About 18" tall. Still needs a little finishing.

Space down for a hint:

She used to head up H.P.

For more of this kind of stuff. ...
http://home.mchsi.com/~llhote/gallery/gallery.htm

Thanks for looking

Gunner

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:12:27 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote"
wrote:

was the subject for this portrait.
http://home.mchsi.com/~llhote/gallery/woman4big.jpg
Brazed scrap copper wire. About 18" tall. Still needs a little finishing.

That is some truly way cool far out dude nice work.

very nice!

Gunner

She used to head up H.P.

For more of this kind of stuff. ...
http://home.mchsi.com/~llhote/gallery/gallery.htm

Thanks for looking

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Common springy steel flat bar? (I guess 1/8" x 1" x length) John Doe Metalworking 12 December 31st 04 08:57 PM
I guess it's serious now...We're moving to Phoenix. Advice on where to live please JohnF Metalworking 8 September 12th 04 01:56 AM
Worth a try, I guess... Phil UK diy 0 April 26th 04 02:16 PM
OT (Safety): I guess elevators really do have weight limits Gunner Metalworking 4 January 16th 04 05:50 PM
I guess I'm part of the problem Tom Gardner Metalworking 94 November 30th 03 09:39 PM