Marty Escarcega

Default FA: Ultra Clean Bridgeport M Head

For those of you looking for a NICE clean Bridgeport M head to add to your
small horizontal mill, this is most likely the cleanest one I've run
across. It came off one of my metalworking club member's machine when he
removed it in favor of a J head.

Its located in Mesa, AZ, just East of Phoenix
Marty
Brian Lawson

Hey Marty,

Might be worth mentioning if there will be any of the MT2 stuff with
it. They are getting just a little bit harder to get.

On the other hand, if the bidding doesn't get at least ten times what
it was at this evening, don't give away ANYTHING!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:19:43 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

For those of you looking for a NICE clean Bridgeport M head to add to your
small horizontal mill, this is most likely the cleanest one I've run
across. It came off one of my metalworking club member's machine when he
removed it in favor of a J head.

Its located in Mesa, AZ, just East of Phoenix
Marty

Marty Escarcega

Hi Brian, no tooling the guy kept it. If memory serves, Grizzly
Industrial http://www.grizzlyindustrial.com sells MT2 collets. They are a
whole lot easier to find than the Brown & Sharpe collets some of those M
heads used.

Marty

Brian Lawson wrote in
:

wrote:

For those of you looking for a NICE clean Bridgeport M head to add to
your small horizontal mill, this is most likely the cleanest one I've
run across. It came off one of my metalworking club member's machine
when he removed it in favor of a J head.

Its located in Mesa, AZ, just East of Phoenix
Marty

jim rozen

In article , Marty Escarcega says...

Hi Brian, no tooling the guy kept it. If memory serves, Grizzly
Industrial http://www.grizzlyindustrial.com sells MT2 collets. They are a
whole lot easier to find than the Brown & Sharpe collets some of those M
heads used.

I know of *somebody* who has some spare B&S number sevens....

:^)

Jim

please reply to:

Adjusting audio head on Pana NV-9100 U-Matic Wild Bill Electronics Repair 0 June 12th 04 01:41 AM
Grooveless shower head pipe? Robert Schultz Home Repair 3 January 3rd 04 04:40 AM
Shower head PoP UK diy 9 December 22nd 03 10:42 AM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM
Shower head bracket? David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 August 4th 03 10:15 PM