Fred Smith

Default Gmail Invites

Any left?
I would like to try it.

Thanks
Grady

I could use a gmail account as well if someone is handing out the invites.

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
Any left?
I would like to try it.

Thanks

Todd Rich

Grady wrote:
I could use a gmail account as well if someone is handing out the invites.

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
Any left?
I would like to try it.

Thanks

Sent to both of you.
Boris Mohar

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:15:37 +0000 (UTC), Todd Rich wrote:

Grady wrote:
I could use a gmail account as well if someone is handing out the invites.

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
Any left?
I would like to try it.

Thanks

Sent to both of you.

I still have pile for asking.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

Don Murray

Boris Mohar wrote:

I still have pile for asking.

I would like try one out. Thanks
Don

Todd Rich

Don Murray wrote:

I would like try one out. Thanks
Don

Done.
Todd Rich

Jim Geib wrote:
I would also like to try one,
thank you
Jim Geib

Manfield, Ohio

Done.
Grady

Thanks to the party that sent one along.

Grady

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
Any left?
I would like to try it.