Boris Mohar

Default Gmail invites

I have a bunch to give away.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

bigiron

any left?

Boris Mohar

On 6 Feb 2005 02:30:35 -0800, "bigiron" wrote:

any left?

Yes. I sent you one.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca
williamhenry

anymore left?

Todd Rich

williamhenry wrote:
anymore left?

Well, I sent one to you in case he didn't. 4 more left right now if
anybody wants them.
Todd

Lane

"Todd Rich" wrote in message
williamhenry wrote:
anymore left?

Well, I sent one to you in case he didn't. 4 more left right now if
anybody wants them.
Todd

I have a few also. Let me know
Lane

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:25:24 -0800, the inscrutable "Lane" lane (no
spam) at copperaccents dot com spake:

"Todd Rich" wrote in message
williamhenry wrote:
anymore left?

Well, I sent one to you in case he didn't. 4 more left right now if
anybody wants them.
Todd

I have a few also. Let me know

What's the story on these things again?

Proud (occasional) maker of Hungarian Paper Towels.
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design

Boris Mohar

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:36:59 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

What's the story on these things again?

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html

I have 45 left. Don't be shy.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca
MM^^

Boris Mohar wrote in message
What's the story on these things again?

The story is this: GOOG made 3 billion last year. Their stock dropped still.
Need new income from idiots. Now you can ALSO get ads in your in box.
wow.......More dough, stock go higher for CEO. Anybody that subscribes to
THAT, needs to ground himself to a 220V and then lick lips, and fingers, and
plug in...........Stupidos.

MM^^

Boris Mohar

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 01:00:59 -0800, "MM^^" wrote:

Boris Mohar wrote in message
.. .
What's the story on these things again?

The story is this: GOOG made 3 billion last year. Their stock dropped still.
Need new income from idiots. Now you can ALSO get ads in your in box.
wow.......More dough, stock go higher for CEO. Anybody that subscribes to
THAT, needs to ground himself to a 220V and then lick lips, and fingers, and
plug in...........Stupidos.

MM^^

Ads are unobtrusive links. I hardly notice them. Having a free secondary
email address with one gigabyte of storage is stupid ?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

Ron Thompson

You bet cha! When it allows Google to track every email, including the
addresses, and keep them forever.
Can you say spam?
Or Court Order?
George Orwell would be proud.

Ads are unobtrusive links. I hardly notice them. Having a free secondary
email address with one gigabyte of storage is stupid ?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

Ron Thompson

http://www.plansandprojects.com

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
Gunner

wrote:

What's the story on these things again?

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html

I have 45 left. Don't be shy.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

Id like one, if you dont mind.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."