rplumbo

Default 3M 1 Mic Lapping Film for Sale

Hi-
I've got some 1 Micron 3M lapping film I'd like to sell. This is
extremely fine sand paper that can be used to polish most anything.
It's got milar (plastic) backing, so it doesn't fall apart when it's
used for wet sanding either. Sheets measure 4.5" x 5.5" and come 50 to
a pack. Price is $10 per pack + $5 shipping per order.

I also have 3 packs of 3 micron too if anybody wants a slightly more
coarse grit. Same price.

I can take PayPal and money orders too if need be, but PayPal is
definitely the way to go.

Please email me if you have any questions.
Thanks!
Reid

Mark

I'll be ordering (and using paypal) a pak of 3u.

I suspect the anti-paypal stuff is mostly the work of the banks
who were caught sleeping by paypal. If you REALLY want to
experience some abuse as a merchant, get a REAL merchant account.
If you can afford it. The consumer is king, the merchant is s**t.
My 2 cents...

Not IMHO, see: http://www.paypalsucks.com