doo

Default Anyone Know of a Calibration Shop?

Hi, guys... good to see everyone is still around, although I miss the
Pete and Miss Jaime debates.. And rryker's tinfoil beanie
physics..LMFAO
Anyhow, I was wondering if anybody knows of a (reputable, fairly
quick, reasonable)calibration shop, where my work could send standards
for mics?
1-24 inches. Last time, the place was slow, and you and I both know
how that hurts production, and there was debate as to how accurate they
really were.
I'm located in northeast nevada, so Salt Lake or further west would be
the best..
Thanks in advance, Ron

P.S. Who won the election? LOL

Grant Erwin

doo wrote:

Hi, guys... good to see everyone is still around, although I miss the
Pete and Miss Jaime debates.. And rryker's tinfoil beanie
physics..LMFAO
Anyhow, I was wondering if anybody knows of a (reputable, fairly
quick, reasonable)calibration shop, where my work could send standards
for mics?
1-24 inches. Last time, the place was slow, and you and I both know
how that hurts production, and there was debate as to how accurate they
really were.
I'm located in northeast nevada, so Salt Lake or further west would be
the best..
Thanks in advance, Ron

P.S. Who won the election? LOL

I use Techmaster in Bellevue, Washington 425-702-9356 -- so do many of
the companies around here. I'm certain there must be wonderful calibration
shops in Southern California and probably Northern too, but I don't know
that area well.

GWE
Bugs

I used a shop here on the East coast last month. They did a lousy job.
My 12" caliper came back several thou off, so I won't give you the
address.

Franklin Newton

Try here, He services our shop.
Northwest Metrology
3040 H Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301

Toll Free 1-800-828-6297
Phone 661-863-0158
Fax 661-633-1808
Frank
"Bugs" wrote in message
oups.com...
I used a shop here on the East coast last month. They did a lousy job.
My 12" caliper came back several thou off, so I won't give you the
address.

doo

That's the reason I'm asking, Bugs.. Last shop that did the mics/
standards came out to .013" off... it'd be nice to know if it was the
standard or the mic. of course I can adjust the mic, but how do I know
is the standard is right ?
Ron