Lawrence L'Hote

Default Tansu Hardware Patterns

I've got several wooden boxes made and want to fabricate some Tansu hardware
for them. I already have several 'coffee table' books with lots of pictures
that I could copy and enlarge but none really show a straight on view.
Could someone point out a source of just the patterns, or something
similiar, that I could just trace onto my sheet metal? Some commercial
hardware catalogs show pix of some but none that really interest me.

Larry

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:29:39 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote"
wrote:

I've got several wooden boxes made and want to fabricate some Tansu hardware
for them. I already have several 'coffee table' books with lots of pictures
that I could copy and enlarge but none really show a straight on view.
Could someone point out a source of just the patterns, or something
similiar, that I could just trace onto my sheet metal? Some commercial
hardware catalogs show pix of some but none that really interest me.

Larry

I'd ask over in the blacksmithing group. Let us know what you find.

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.

Hardware Label bubbalouie Woodworking 25 December 5th 04 06:48 PM
A pat on th e back for WoodWorkers Hardware and UPS Leon Woodworking 0 October 28th 04 08:30 PM
Hardware gloat Backlash Metalworking 1 May 10th 04 04:14 PM
The Last Hardware Store In America Puff Griffis Woodworking 53 March 29th 04 05:23 PM
Patterns for tubing joints, angles?? Terry King Metalworking 3 September 12th 03 08:53 PM