jon banquer

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
nk.net...
Cliff wrote:

Welcome to the world of Winger's Disease, gunlogic & jb's clueless
ads G.

Same one trick pony bull**** still, cliff?

LOL

ral

--
Cliff

Same one trick pony bull**** still, cliff?

Mental illness does that to someone.

jon

Tom Accuosti

"Cliff" wrote in message

| On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:16:28 GMT, "Tom Accuosti"
| wrote:

| |
| | From our favorite UL commentators:
|
| And the "Status" was?

Did you read the post, Cliff? Both Bottlebob and I posted the Snopes
page, so you had two chances ;-)

Cliff

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 05:08:17 GMT, "Tom Accuosti"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message

| On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:16:28 GMT, "Tom Accuosti"
| wrote:

| |
| | From our favorite UL commentators:
|
| And the "Status" was?

Did you read the post, Cliff? Both Bottlebob and I posted the Snopes
page, so you had two chances ;-)

I read it earlier G.
For being a bit dated it was not far off.
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:01:12 -0700, "jon banquer"
wrote:

Mental illness does that to someone.

How many guns do you need?
Why?
--
Cliff
JockoBailey

"Cliff" wrote in message
[
If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely
100 people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it
would look something like the following:

(snip)

Yup it's B.S.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/populate.htm

Jocko

Richard Lewis

wrote:

Mental illness does that to someone.

How many guns do you need?
Why?

I don't "need" any at all at the moment. I don't need any home
owner's insurance/car insurance/health insurance at the moment,
either.

A wise man understands that "at the moment" isn't "forever".

ral

--
Cliff

Cliff

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:42:39 -0700, "jon banquer"
wrote:

Very well said.

snicker
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:50:12 -0800, The Independent of Clackamas
County wrote:

God even with all the high political emotions running wild here in the
armed to the teeth U.S. our last election didn't bring out gun play.

How would you know?
Were the homeland insecurity folks that kept people from
registering to vote well armed?
Would the "patriot act" apply?
Would Faux "news" cover it?

Are there lots of hookers at homeland insecurity trade shows
& conventions?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:26:24 +1100, myal dumaree@hotmail wrote:

I got a heap of cars in the yard , just waiting for the buy backs

You live near Gunner?
--
Cliff

myal

Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:26:24 +1100, myal dumaree@hotmail wrote:

I got a heap of cars in the yard , just waiting for the buy backs

You live near Gunner?

Depends on what you call near .....

Couple of miles away I spose , Im in NSW , Australia , Upper Hunter area
.. Gunners in California somewhere I think , ...
Yeah , a couple of miles away I spose .
Jeffrey McCann

County wrote:

God even with all the high political emotions running wild here in the
armed to the teeth U.S. our last election didn't bring out gun play.

How would you know?
Were the homeland insecurity folks that kept people from
registering to vote well armed?

I think I'd have heard about that one.

Would the "patriot act" apply?
Would Faux "news" cover it?

Are there lots of hookers at homeland insecurity trade shows
& conventions?

I've been to a few such conventions. No hookers that I saw. Sometimes, you
are just too funny, Cliff.

Jeff

Cliff

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:32:24 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

.. .
County wrote:

God even with all the high political emotions running wild here in the
armed to the teeth U.S. our last election didn't bring out gun play.

How would you know?
Were the homeland insecurity folks that kept people from
registering to vote well armed?

I think I'd have heard about that one.

Try some of these ...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...r+registration

HTH
--
Cliff
Cliff

wrote:

Would the "patriot act" apply?
Would Faux "news" cover it?

Are there lots of hookers at homeland insecurity trade shows
& conventions?

I've been to a few such conventions. No hookers that I saw. Sometimes, you
are just too funny, Cliff.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...act%22+topless

Trade shows attract .....
--
Cliff
Jeffrey McCann

wrote:

Would the "patriot act" apply?
Would Faux "news" cover it?

Are there lots of hookers at homeland insecurity trade shows
& conventions?

I've been to a few such conventions. No hookers that I saw. Sometimes,

you
are just too funny, Cliff.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...act%22+topless

That google search result page addresses abuse of Patriot Act powers, which
I think we agree is dangerously widespread, but did not address this topic
as far as I was willing to check. Tell you what, I'm going to the annual
DHS convention for response teams and related types in May. I'll keep an
eye out for hookers, and let you know.

Jeff